Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

Items I'm thirsty for this Thursday:
 NEW gems for my home! Today is the day I finally
start buying some of the items I've been collecting on Pinterest.

Dear Pinterest,
Thanks for being a girl's best friend.
Love,
Me and the rest of the world.

Some new gear for getting my splish splash on!

Dear Jessica,
I miss your body. When can we
get together?
Love,
The Sun

In my opinion a girl can never have enough dresses!
I'm currently looking for new and CHEAP shopping outlets.
If you know of any great websites please send them my way!
I'm hoping to get some time to wander a few 2nd hand stores and pick up the
pieces needed to assemble these babes. Anthropologie is the selling the
three above for a small fortune when I know I can swing it around $15.


Happy Thursday my friends!
Cheers to the coming weekend!

6 comments: