Monday, April 2, 2012

Set in Stone

 We sold our souls for love (aka signed  many papers, crossed many t's, and dropped many non refundable bucks on our wedding location!) It's official people - May 3, 2013, in Fullerton, California we are getting hitched! Matt and I absolutely love our location and how removed it feels from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world. We couldn't be happier to have found such a romantic location, and I look forward to our first dance under the stars.

Here is a little sneak peek of the property!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's going to be so pretty!!! What colors have you decided to go with??? My sister got married last year in August and I've had my eye for weddings now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for a rustic garden wedding with a yellow and blue scheme. I'm taking lots ideas from pinterest!

    ReplyDelete