Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Living the College Life

Is it summer yet?
I have what seems like an eternity (1 month) left of cramming, test taking, and lonely coffee dates. Sometimes I go psychotic like that kid in "Talladega Nights" and joke with people that I'm going to come after them like a spider monkey because I'm hyped up on Mountain Dew. My new diet and crazy lady antics have come from my inablity to complete my last math requirement. I'm constantly visiting my teacher during his office hours and even greet him with "Hello bestfriend, I'm back" and " Did you miss? Because I missed you." I've proclaimed to him on several occassions that if I don't do well in his class it won't be due to lack of effort. 
My best and only friends:
Coffee, Diet Mountain Due, and a breakfast sandwich.
My two loves napping together while I study till the wee hours of the night. At least I have
a good view. Speaking of views, when I finish school I'm hoping to plan a vacation to The Cliff House Inn in Santa Barbara. It is a super affordable, oceanfront Inn that a friend of mine highly recommeded. Do you have any summer getaways planned? I need more ideas.

2 comments: