Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stalking footwear

Dress- Georgiou, Shoes- Thrifted

On Monday I happened to be looking especially sharp and stepped out in this little number for coffee. Good thing I did, when I arrived the surround areas were full of camera crews, cop cars, and buses. I immediately started chatting with bystanders and uncovered that a big shot actor had been spotted walking the streets!!!
I was told that Josh Hartnett had been seen entering the black SUV on the right (say what?). Without a second thought I joined the mob of rubberneckers anxiously waiting for action. The SUV was on a platform that the crew repeatedly drove up and down the street for what seemed like an eternity/30 minutes. I gave up around the 35 minute mark (SUPER depressing, I know) but in my defense, heels aren't the preferred footwear of stalkers
Even though I didn’t get to satisfy my viewing desires I enjoyed being part of the commotion.

FYI: If it was James Franco I would've been barefoot in the street or hanging from a light post.

1 comment:

  1. you look lovely :) sound a good day to me

    Check it out if you are interesting. I'm giving a giveaway for a design blog, the talented sisters from Truly Your blog, they will be drawing a blog something you want, with props, a draw picture that look likes you. Interesting? Go on and enter and hope to win...

    http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

    Good Luck

    Sacha www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete