Monday, April 16, 2012

Hidden Treasure

I've been window shopping and gawking like a fool at the store below for who knows how long. I had a little extra time on my hands today and decided to finally poke my head in.
The store was full of hand made and vintage pieces...I was in heaven.
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah
Halllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuujjjaahhh!
Look at all theses beauties!
I want, I want , I want, I want, and I want some more:)
To my amazement they had a bridal section full of one of a kind vintage and custom made pieces. I had the best time trying on different veils and heads pieces. Their bridal designer, a complete doll might I add, happened to be on site. We instantly hit it off (BFF status) and ended up spending nearly an hour working out accessories for my bridesmaids and myself. I am over the moon with excitement!
Eye candy galore!
Lesson of the day: Don't be lazy. If you want to check something out, do it! It might be exactly what your looking for!

6 comments:

  1. That place looks awesome! I want to come out and browse it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if they have a online store I can connect you with.

      Delete
  2. There's this Flea Market on Sunday's in West Haven...it looks HUGE but it's also in the ghetto of ghetto's...so Jacob won't let me go...and in his defense, there ARE security guards at every gated entrance....But I want to go so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob is a good man lol
      It does sound little sketch! Hopefully Kansas will have ones without security guards!

      Delete