Thursday, April 19, 2012

ENGAGEMENTS


Words from our photographer's site: I'm sorta in love with this shoot and the couple. Jessica has an awesome sense of style and shares it in her addicting style blog (http://jjlalife.blogspot.com/). Matt has a respectable knowledge and taste for good music, oh and graduated college at 18 (nbd). Their first date was over a bet and he proposed on leap day this year (♥). As we hung out all morning they educated me on sweet places to check out in LA and new TV shows to get hooked on. I didn't want to stop shooting (read: hanging out), soo excited for their wedding! 

I'm extremely touched by the words she shared about us and decided to share few about her. I've known Anne since 7th grade and she is the kindest and sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She is always smiling and has undeniable skill and passion for her craft. We had such a memorable and enjoyable experience running around town with her and can't wait for her to shoot our wedding. Click HERE to see the rest of our engagement album and more of her FABulous work! 

 Something neat: There is great sentiment in each of the locations we chose. They both tie into Matt's childhood and places he'd frequent with his parents and would later share with me. He celebrated his 7th Birthday at the Observatory and would spend endless hours at Amoeba Records picking out CDs with his father.


8 comments:

  1. Those are some really great pictures! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome I love them! I haven't even done engagement pictures yet so I guess I need to get on that! When is your date again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting married May 3, 2013. It might be a little fast on our part up we really wanted them for our engagement party in May.

      Delete