Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear...



Dear Southern California,
You’re the keeper of the most desirable sunshine in all the land. I’d appreciate it if you could shine a little less over my windows at work. We both know I desire to be on the other side of the glass so stop the teasing me already! I need to make money for all my future sun dresses, pool parties, and time lounging/running around with friends. Wait…that last sentence sounded a lot like yesterday….
Dear Yesterday,
Thanks for giving me a taste of my coming summer. Will it be one for the record books? Oh and Thanks for the tan, sausage and pepper pizza, champagne, sweet fruit, laughter, and a cute boy who made me dinner. Yesterday you spoiled me!
Dear Gym,
Stop making me feel like I’m 70 years old and in need of a lung/heart/knee/hip (Am I being dramatic enough?) transplant/replacement. You’re a vital component in operation skinny bride. The sooner we see eye to eye the better.
Dear Passport,
I have big plans for you and me! In the next 11 months how about we visit Canada, the Bahamas, and a take a Mediterranean Cruise?
Dear Matt,
Thanks for being the bee’s knees!
The END!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, whenever I go to the the gym, I feel the exact same way. These little old ladies will be running on the treadmill, and I will be struggling to do five minutes! Sounds like a fabulous summer! :)

    - Roopa Iyer
    http://brightphosphenes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fruit looks delicious and is that some bubbly?!

    ReplyDelete