Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Duck

I'm 24 years old and I'm in the middle of the most crucial week of my little life. The past 24 years of experiences, choices, successes, hiccups, and efforts will shorty mean so little or so much. For the past year I've lived in a personal purgatory where I limboed back and forth between a self defined/over exaggerated heaven or hell like existence. My life isn't "hell horrible" but having your goals in close reach but coming up an inch short can feel just the same. I have changed so much in the recent years and have redefined my goals, morals, love life, friendships, faith, personal worth etc. While trying to understand it all I've been operating and posing as a duck... appearing clam and graceful at the surface but under water my little feet are always moving a mile a minute (which on a lighter note could be because Twistlers and energy drinks are a main food group of mine). 

I know life isn't easy and all that shabang. I believe in working hard and creating my own luck even if it's in exchange for gray hairs and shed tears. I'm just ready to get my piece of the pie and my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Thanks for everyone who has continually supported me and you for listening to my rants. 
I can't sleep and decided to make myself a nightcap and had to get resourceful with my mixer.
Do you like my Star Trek cup?
Beam me up!
Live long and prosper!

1 comment:

  1. I love your capri sun night cap idea! Good luck to you this week lovely!

    ReplyDelete