Monday, May 28, 2012

A quick look at my Sunday!


I'm blue da ba dee da ba di da ba dee da ba di ! Do you remember that song? Haha!
(Dress: Sale H&M $10, Necklace $2.50, and wedges: Sale Ann Taylor $30)
                                           Not bad for $32.50!
                         I've been on a hot strike with my sale finds.

 I love Sundays, cupcakes, and these pretty ladies! Yesterday we all got together at a 
Mexican restaurant to celebrate Lindsay birthday. We laughed, stuffed our face with salsa, and
enjoyed the live band complete with a singer who danced around like a young Elvis. 
.

Lastly, I got an unexpected look into my future wedding. My friends and I stopped by the location and witnessed a nearly identical step up! It was treat to see all my ideas and planning come to life. I took a million pictures but I'm only going to share one spolier.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment