Friday, May 4, 2012

Me in All My Glory

Sexy... kinda?

My life is one big mumbo-jumbo of stress, laughter, text books, apocalyptic traffic, processed food, and mismatched clothing (some combinations more tragic than others). I happen to reside in a lanky "Jack and the Beanstalk" 3 story condo with a carport/dungeon located beneath it. Yesterday, much like everyday, I left something in my car. I pouted for a minute and began  the 4 story descent. Since I was in a rush the above outfit was born: The socks were already on my feet,  I pulled the festive Valentine's day pants out of a pile on level three and my shiny flats from level 1. When I got to my car there was a large Asian family unloading their car. They began turning to each other whispering and pointing at me while talking in their language. If I could translate, I suspect they said "That girl is cray cray", "How did that homeless lady get in", and "Someone needs to get that girl a mirror".

On a brighter (and more fashionable) note...I have an amazing Cinco de Drinko, fun in the sun, shake it like a salt shaker kind of a weekend planned. I vow to look presentable and have a cute outfit or two to share.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I had the same type of fashion that went wrong. See I put on a pair of pink shorts and a superman's t-shirt for bed. Didn't really go together but then I got a little cold and decided to put leggings on under my shorts. That really didn't go with the superman t-shirt lol my mom and sister made fun of me the next morning lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm excited for some margaritas!

    ReplyDelete