Sunday, May 20, 2012

Party Part 1

I attempted to replicate some of the beautiful and crafty tables I drool over on Pinterest. I'd like to think my efforts are at least worthy of a gold star and a pat on the back. My engagement party was yesterday and everything from the decorations to the food (which I'm currently eating) and our guests was perfect.  We are so fortunate to have so many dear family members and friends to share our happiness with. We were gifted so many sweet cards, gifts, and booze (It looks like we robbed a liquor store) than we know what to do with.
It's a tradition of ours to take pictures with our mommas.
This one is from two years ago. It's crazy and sometimes comical how much we resemble our moms.
Matt and I with our Grandpa's who happened to really hit it off. I loved being able hear them laugh and joke from across the pool.
If a picture is worth a thousand words...
I thought it would be fun to fill Matt's pinata with candy and let him smash it open... until I realized I forgot to buy a blind fold (insert towel), didn't buy a rope (insert balloon string and tape), didn't have a place to hang it from (insert friend in very small tree and very close to the bat).

We had the best time and I promise to share more once I get the pictures from my mom's camera.
As for tonight we'll be heading to Staples Center for game 4. Lets see if the Clipper's can pull something magical off!

1 comment:

  1. Aw it looks great! I think you did a wonderful job on the table as well! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete