Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meoooow!

The heavens opened up and out popped this purrrrrfect dress!
I received a number of thoughtful engagement gifts (a big thanks everyone - XOXO), but none quite like this
 dress from my dear friend Katie. We both share a love for animals and a passion for thrifting, so as you can see she nailed it! Thanks Katie for being so thoughtful and giving me such a great laugh. I have a feeling
I'll be breaking it out sporadically to keep things interesting... perhaps at a crowded bar or a fancy dinner?
Katie, you've created a wardrobe monster!
Rocking my official cat lady gear!
It is only fitting I include my cat daughter in this photo shoot, and luckily she didn't
mind. Besides snapping photos with her I came across a cute cat contest which I am entering my
little honey into. The contest is being hosted by Reinventing the Ordinary, a cute blog I found while surfing the web. Wish us luck!

Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. Hi, there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog through the link up at Reinventing the Ordinary. Your purr baby is beautiful! I am so excited to see more cats getting in on the action this month. Good Luck on the gift card!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica....thanks for joining our little party. I don't know how you found us but I'm glad you did. This is only the second Pet Party and its growing little by little. I just love seeing everyones pix of their fur babies. Your cat is just beautiful. I'm mainly a dog person myself, but she is gorgeous. I love the eyes and her coloring. What's her name? Anyway...I'm your newest follower. I hope you keep in touch. I like visiting with friends that have common interests. I see you're getting married? Congratulations. Don't be a stranger. Don't forget Saturday I'll post the winner....good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, thanks for your kind words. My cat's name is Cali and before I met my fiance I was strickly a dog person too. Now that I'm a lover at all I was so glad when I saw your link up posted on "I never really told you". This is my first one!

      Delete
  3. What a cutie that you have! I am a new follower to your blog after finding you on Reinventing the Ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I'm a new follower of yours too!

      Delete