Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thing

I'm a shameless level five clinger when comes to goods I own.  Matt and I have made great efforts to shrink down our collection of "priceless possessions" but it never seems to work. While bagging up a pile of his unwanted clothes I came across this Fantastic Four shirt and couldn't bare to see the critter on the front go. This summer's  must see movies have all been centered around comic characters like himself so I did but all good hoarders do and highlighted his redeemable qualities to justify his promotion to my closet.  Since i'm going through a no jeans phase I took a chance and paired him with a blue lace shirt and loved the outcome. I think the guys from Big Bang Theory would approve:)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the look of a graphic tee dressed up! The guys on big bang theory would definitely approve! Haha love that show.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is such a nice color :)

    ReplyDelete