Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Midweek Rambles


  • Blake Nordstrom is really tall. I met him today. NBD.
  • Drinking and good health goes together like oil and water. I decided to stop stirring the unmixable combination and calling it quits for a while. Goodbye weekend margaritas and cute little floating umbrellas!
  • I heart Panda Express. It never lets me down except when it comes to those darn fortune cookies. My cookie today read "Your hard work is about to pay off"...The empty promises stop here Panda Express! If your going to forecast greatness please deliver it as well.
  • I'm currently obsessed with Lana Del Ray.
  • My Save The Dates came in the mail! Woot Woot! This wedding thing is getting REAL.
  • A little something Matt (muah, I love him) posted on my Facebook today-"Just in case you didn't know... I'm totally gonna marry you"
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment