Thursday, August 23, 2012

Him & I

I would like to take a moment to thank Matt's work for enforcing a dress code that makes me drool all over my man.............moment taken.............moving on.... The great thing about Matt is that he has an equal if not greater love for clothes. Can you believe it? He has quite the tie, watch, and cuff link collection that he mixes and matches everyday. Yesterday I called him during our drives home and told him not to dare change because two cutie pies like us needed to be eating dinner anywhere but home (midweek dates are currently all the rage in our house hold).
Look at that pinstripe, checker, and paisley combo!
Thanks Matt, for being a good sport and allowing me to expose you!
XOXO
(Dress: Thrifted, Heels: Thrifted, Clutch: Hand me down from my Grandma, Necklace: Gift) The thrifting gods really shinned down on me during my most recent expedition. I'm glad I found pieces I can easily carry into fall.
We ended the night with apple pie a la mode and a banana pyramid!
Banana pyramid= banana cream pie dipped in chocolate with nutts:)
It's my favorite treat and a complete diet killer.
I can't wait for next week's midweek date!

8 comments:

  1. Aw you guys look really nice!!!! What is it that you two do for a living that allows you to dress so nice! I want a job SO BADLY that makes me dress nice. It's a good excuse to go get some new clothes haha I work out of a woman's kitchen so I literally wear PJ's most of the time. Frump City.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a business man and I often over dress lol.

      Delete
  2. I love your dress, such a pretty color! and I LOVE that your man mixed patterns-- he did it very well! You two look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he's such a stud and I'm trying make him let take more pictures of his outfits!

      Delete
  3. I love that color on you! I cannot tell you what a great thrifter you are! Beautiful, beautiful look :)

    Mindy at www.nauticalstripes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm trying to more color in my life:)

      Delete
  4. I love midweek dates! He has such amazing style. I wish my husband dressed like that haha. Loving your dress and the color!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midweek dates rock! I let him know that people dug his style so I'm hoping he'll be making another appearance.

      Delete