Monday, August 27, 2012

Snip Snip

I found this Saved By the Bell/Circus dress for five bucks at a swap meet. I adored the fabric and wished it was a skirt so I granted my own wish. Matt didn't exactly see my vision and thought I resembled one that would be employed by Willy Wonka. He quickly changed his tune once he saw the final product. Now I present you with chomp job...
I sliced off the top and raised the front 3 inches to make a slight high low. You Dig? I dig. I guess if you can dream it you can do it:) I have a few more projects I hope to get done before school starts so stay tuned.

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress!

    xo
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! It's funny how guys can never see the potential like we do!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never do but it is fun to prove them wrong.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, I couldn't turn away from the print.

      Delete
  4. wow, what a transformation!

    Hosting a giveaway, would love for you to enter!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right...it was kind of circus like. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete