Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top Ramen


Not everyday but once in a month I like to a enjoy of bowl of Top Ramen. One quarter + one dime = success! Can you taste the Sodium? It's probably the best thing you can buy with the current change jingling around in your cup holder.  I can't help that I like everything from 35 cent cubes of dry pasta to 25 dollar gourmet burgers:) Speaking of food I need some flag waving recipes for Wednesday!  Help? PPPPPPPlease? I'm all about creating new traditions with my man and I would like to make something far more exciting than my beloved TR. Save Matt. This is serious...
(Juuuuust kidding, I'm not that bad, I promise. I just get too excited about things once in a while/all the time.)
Oh and before I forget here is my latest yard sale find! I bought this
red leather coach thing for two bucks (It looks like a fancy bank deposit bag to me). The lady I bought it from use to work for coach many moons ago and said it an item they gave to managers.  See the pouch for business cards?
I dig it.
 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Coach pouch! Love the business card pocket. I used to eat ramen every single day when I was like 15 and stuck at home on summer break. Then I would alternate between ramen and mac n cheese. Yum! Top Ramen is definitely my fav! Chicken flavored! Ok now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey YoU! That is an awesome bag! I love how you write by the way!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. $2?! That's an amazing find and it's gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete