Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mullet Dress

Business in the front!
PARTY in the back!
I've wanted this French Connection dress for a really long time but didn't want to pay the hefty asking price. I'm so glad I didn't pay full price because I found this baby at Nordstrom Rack for a quarter of the price. Boo-ya! Holla! I honestly had the sweetest weekend filled with shopping, laughing with family, and quality time with my honey.

Life is good.
Every August my family takes a big trip to San Diego and this year Matt's mom will be joining us. We are going to the horse races and thought it was only right we purchase proper hats. 
Wouldn't it be great to wear pretty hats and dresses everday?

6 comments:

  1. I want to wear big hats all the time!!!! I don't look GOOD in hats but still : Have fun! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to have a big hat party now! You just need to find the right one.

      Delete
  2. Lol love the hats. The back of that dress is awesome! Love when you get what you want for such a steal!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete