Friday, July 20, 2012

Dress your head

I've always been a fan of head adornments and for the past week I've been flexing my fan power with a different hair companion each day. I love clips, head bands, scarfs, and hats. They are the cherry on top of my Sundae or the gem on top of my head. Whatever works for you! Since it is a new and cheap obsession of mine I'm looking to acquire some more pieces. Let me know if you make them yourself or know of any killer Esty shops!
Vintage Barrett: Yard Sale for FREE, the woman just gave it to me.
Head Band: Nordstrom BP $18
Scarf: Gift from Laura, a blogger I met from a link up!
Head Band: Custom piece from a lady who specializes in wedding accessories.

Happy Friday morning my friends!


7 comments:

  1. I love headbands and clips. I am still working my way into hats,no don't like how my hair looks in hats haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarfy looking one!! I want one like that! So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a long scarf that I twisted that way! All you do is bring up the two ends like your going to tie a bow on top of your head, start making the knot and bring the two piece back down and tie them at the bottom of you head!

      Delete