Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lights

The Man and I went on a spontaneous date and drove into Downtown Los Angeles around 11pm last night.
I love how the lights of the office buildings make it feel like the stars are hanging extra low for us. I love running up and downs the street, hand in hand and just being a part of the commotion and buzz.
After a little walk we wandered into Library Bar and shared a few tasty drinks. This is one of those places where the bartenders pride themselves in their creations. They had an option to pay 10 dollars and have them make you a drink of their choice. Once he found out I was a Whiskey fiend, he whipped me up a Sazerac, a cocktail that dates back to the mid 1800's, and was even more fun to watch be made than to drink!

I hope your weekend is off to as great of a start!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
    Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
    Thank you so much for the love & support!!
    xoxo
    Lauren
    thebloggerparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete