Wednesday, July 25, 2012

His & Her

 
Day off outfit.
(Dress and fly away cardi- Brass Plum, Belt- Ross, and Necklaces- buy 1 get one free F21.)
 I would have shown the whole look head to toe but I literally and figuratively couldn't find the "right" shoe ( don't you hate that?) and was down a photographer...life moves on.
I stole this from Adventures of a Misfit Librarian, who stole it from another blogger. I almost spat out my water while reading the answers that she and her snarky boyfriend jotted down. I instantly knew I wanted to play too and asked Matt immmediatly when he got home. I hope you are all entertained!

What will your firstborn daughters name be?
His: Edward Roger... we're having a son.
Hers: Irrelevant we are having a boy. But if the fates grant us a daughter her first name will be Isla (pronounced Eye-La).

What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
His: Morons who are incapable of efficiently using the self-checkout registers. You should be required to prove some degree of competency before using one of the automated cashiers. I actually once had some poor soul turn to me with a puzzled look and say "You know, they really ought to have someone help you out with these things."
Hers: I work in retail...shopping and shoppers equally break my heart.



If you could have any single superpower what would it be and why?
His: Super speed. I would then immediately declare myself eligible for the NFL draft and go on to be the white Walter Payton.
Hers: Flight. The power of flight naturally comes with speed so I'd fly faster and higher than my NFL wanna-be man piece. Besides out doing Matt I'd fly to a new vacation spot each weekend.

If you got a life-supply subscription to any magazine what magazine would you choose?
His: If we opened this up to all periodicals, the Wall Street Journal. It's the one newspaper that I'm fairly certain will never go the way of the dinosaur. But if I had to pick a magazine, I'd likely pick Better Homes and Gardening. To hide my Penthouses in. J/k.
Hers: Nylon and Vogue. I want and need both:)

What was your favorite subject in elementary school (recess and lunch don't count)?
His: Math was super easy for me, but I think I enjoyed history the most.
Hers: Art and History. I paint and draw pretty well and have always found History fun.

You just scored $5. What do you spend it on?
His: Three tall cans of Bud Light or I'd "invest" in 5 scratchers.
Hers: All about quantity: $1 nail polish, a bottle of $2 buck chuck, $1 scratcher, and a 55 cent candy from the checkout stand.

What were your thoughts when you first met your other half?
His: That Middle Eastern chick is pretty hot. (Jess is actually Mexican, hence the humor.)
Hers: That guy is cute but he's totally into himself.

If you could punch a company/business in the face who would you want to punch?
His: Bill O'Reilly and the entirety of the Fox News conglomerate. I would probably give a kidney to do this.
Hers: I simply don't harbor that much hatred towards any particular company/business.

Favorite classic Disney princess?
His: I always thought Belle was spunky and cute. But once you've been with a beast you never go back. So let's just say Ariel.
Hers: I've always loved Jasmine. Who doesn't want to fly over cities on a carpet with a cute boy?

If you could reincarnate into any animal after you die what animal would you want to be?
His: A penguin. Or, a loved and adored house cat. What a phenomenally lazy existence.
Hers: I would also like to be house cat or a rich woman's dog who would take me to get manicures with her.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha this is totally cute! btw I just wanted to let you know that I FINALLY put up a post of me wearing the dress I won from you:P http://lilygaray.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-big-deal-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete