Sunday, July 8, 2012

Picking

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! After a year of talking about it I found my way to the Rose Bowl Swap meet!!
I'm a collector, hoarder, pack rat to the max, and lover of all things neat and beautiful. I've been hearing for years and years that it is heaven on earth for folks like me and I was definitely over the moon.
Eye candy galore!
I wanted everything!
I had to take a picture of this super funky mannequin. I don't know what someone would with it...conversation piece? Nail it to the wall of a TGIF?
Some of the things we snatched up:
These two pieces are called "Balcony Lovers"! The moment I saw them I knew they were mine. I'm going to hang them on the wall of one our restrooms a few inches apart. XOXO. 
Matt picked up these beer signs for the bar in our home. The one on the right is from New Zealand and could possibly be worth much more than what he paid. When he went to buy the one on the left the seller perked up and asked if he could see it. Walking into a free appraisal is always fun.
And lastly, this pretty lady was a cool 10 bucks!
I had an amazing Sunday and I hope you did too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cool is that!!! Sounds like something I'd be totally into!!

    ReplyDelete