Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Saturday at 7am I’m hopping on an airplane to spend one day in San Francisco with my friends before returning right back home. Many have called me crazy, claimed I wasn’t thinking, and have asked why I would waste the money (All I hear is blah blah) because my honest answer is that I just miss being that free and don't care what you think. I have the amazing life that I have always wanted but sometimes wish for the more simple times and less obligations. Times were the girls I’m sharing this trip with shared the same town and a 5 minute commute to one another. With all the new obligations in our lives and the natural restrictions that come with them we are forced apart. This doesn’t apply to just them but to all my friends and family. The anxiety of this inevitable revolution has always been difficult for me to deal with but I never want that to over shadow how proud I am of my college graduates, home owners, wives, mothers, and career women. I love you all but wish sometimes we could be 15 again running around Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm with our season passes. 

5 comments:

  1. great post:)
    visit and follow my blog if you love to, i'll follow you back dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you went to my town (i live in oakland) but san franny is in the EAST BAY so i say its my city too ;) funny, i planned to do a post on a day in san francisco sometimes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nor Cal so much! I use to go to Oakland (would see bands at the Oakland Metro? I think that is what it is called, San Francisco, and Richmond. I'm following you and can't wait for your post to pop up.

      Delete