Monday, July 30, 2012

Q&A


I'm proud to announce I found the blog where the Q&As from last week originated.
 I completely feel in love with her blog and the fact that she releases new Q&As each week. Thanks for the fun Mrs. Schroeder!

What is your fondest memory as a child? 
His: My father would always pick me up from school, and he would give my schoolyard chums and I “rocketship pushes” on the swing set. My dad was so strong, he would push us OVER the bar. You know you’re jealous.
Her: Late at night I’d seek into the living room and watch old Westerns with my dad. I use to squeeze into the little space between his back and the coach and pop my head up and down between intense scenes. Being one of four children it always made me feel special.

 When did you first know you were going to marry your spouse (or fiancé)?
His: I actually think it was the night we told each other that we loved one another. It was an emotionally raw night, but with a beautiful ending. I’m pretty sure I knew from that point forward.
Her: When I met his parents. He had time after time spoken of their golden relationship and the desire to have a marriage similar to theirs. Since we began dating Matt has rarely referred to me by first name and would instead insert a number of cute pet names like darling and doll face. When I heard his dad call his mom by those same names I knew that Matt had good teachers and that he deeply loved me.

What is your guilty pleasure? 
His: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I’ve been watching this forever and it still sucks me in every season.
Her: French Fries! I can eat them all day every day. Oh, and some silly girl named Selena Gomez.

What is your favorite television show? 
His: Of all time – The Shield. Currently running – Sons of Anarchy or Tosh.0 (depends on if I want comedy or drama).
Her: Currently I’m all about nerds and socialites thanks to The Big Bang Theory and Gossip Girl (I can’t help it).

What is your most embarrassing moment? 
His: I honestly don’t get embarrassed but have probably done things I should be embarrassed of.
Her: I was walking around a swap meet and reached over to tap my boyfriend’s butt but didn’t notice I was actually touching a very scared stranger.

If you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do and why? 
His: Skydive, try to read my Dad’s favorite book of all time (Darconville’s Cat), and have the best damn steak dinner of all time with the people I love most. Oh, and drink heavily – I’m dying, I think it’s OK to self medicate.
Her: I’d send out mass texts and Face book invites to a party I’d title “Jessica’s Last Hooray” to keep the mood light of course and go out with a bang in my favorite party dress with my favorite people.

Who is your celebrity role model and why? 
His: Clint Eastwood – he’s the baddest man on the planet, still kicking ass in his 80’s, and yet he has an artistic and loving soul. He’s the closest thing we have to a modern day renaissance man. Oh, and Blake Griffin and Chris Paul, for obvious reasons to those who know me.
Her: Britney Spears when she was bald j/k. I respect and enjoy watching Brian Cranston.

What does your dream vacation look like? 
His: I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. I’d eat and drink like a king, get massages every day, play in the water, and hopefully get a tan!
Her: Drop me off in Europe and I'll make my dream vacation.

If you had $1,000,000 and you HAD to spend it, what would you do with it?
His: Buy a house, pay off my mom’s house, pay for the balance of our wedding, trade up to a brand new Charger for me, and Mini Cooper S for Jess, and get Clippers season tickets. The rest would be frittered gambling, drinking, and debauching.
Her: I’d buy a weekend car, take cooking classes in Italy, and hire Blake Shelton to sing me to sleep each night. Simple things like that.

What did you do on your favorite date with one another? 
His: Well, I am partial to the time I took Jess to see the Clippers play and she finally came away actually admitting she liked basketball. But nothing can match the magic of our first date – we went to Disneyland. We were both nervous and awkward at first like a couple of teenagers, but we ended up having the most perfect weekend ever.
Her: The second part of what he saidJ

11 comments:

  1. I love your answers. So cute!
    I really enjoyed reading this.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have so much fun feeling them out!

      Delete
  2. Super cute interview! I will admit.... I share those guilty pleasures! What is it about those freakin Road Rules / Real World Gauntlets / Infernos / Whatever?? I can NOT turn off the TV when they're on - an then I'll find myself up at 1 am on a work night for no good reason! Gah! Tonya's such a biatch though, isn't she? jk. And french fries... don't even get me started. There's nothing worse than discovering half way through a restaurant's menu that their only side options are potato chips or salad. Not french fries. Whyyyyyyyyy?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you write. I feel like we are chatting away on the phone or eating french fries together somewhere:)

      Delete
  3. You are the CUTEST! I want to go to Tahiti super bad. Let's go, k? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love. I checked out your blog and love your sense of style. I just wish it was in English:)

    ReplyDelete