Monday, June 25, 2012

Cat daughter

My Sunday:
BBQ double date with my little brother and his girlfriend. Neat to the O!
Munching down on some of the best guacamole I've ever tasted! Goodness gracious get in my belly!
Dishing out low blows and funny jokes like samples at Costco on a Saturday....... dangerous busniess.
Catching up on my favorite shows because I finally have CABLE and INTERNET
again (aka The cherry on top of my social sundae).
And lastly, Angry and extremely competitive Monopoly
Photobucket
(reinventingtheordinary.com hosts monthly giveaways for animals lovers and of course Cali is particpating again!)
In the middle of all the commotion was of course my cat, Cali.
If you’ve ever wondered why I referred to her as my Cat daughter here is the puuurfect explanation.

6 comments:

  1. She's adorable and just wants to be part of the fun! How cute :) I love double dates and BBQ's :) Happy Monday!

    Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat likes to sit in the most inconvenient places! Love that you're playing monopoly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Cali and Linus need to hangout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could be bestfriends:) Honestly we really want a dog and since your linus is such doll we probably wouldn't want to give him back!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete