Monday, June 4, 2012

Hoarder, maybe?

Lamp $5, Sliver plated serving tray $0.50, Lazy Susan $2, and purple necklace $1.
Last minute on Saturday I found a yard sale ad that completely reeled me in and I'm glad to say it delivered.
I've honestly become addicted to yard sales - I am not a hoarder, repeat I am not a hoarder. 
My friend Katie (who bought me the cat dress) is on a whole other level of collecting used goods.
She has shopped estate and moving sales of famous musicians, composers and actors. I don't know if it's
wise for my bank account to enter her world but I may or may not be running around with her soon:)
This lamp is definately one of my favorite finds.
I'm not sure where I'll place it but I know it isn't leaving my house.
New summer essentials: Magenta quilted Kate Spade bag (I am gaga for her),
HOT pink nail polish, and cheap over sized street vendor sunnies.
Besides scavenging people's front yards I do find myself in normal store from time to time.
 I believe summer should be about feeling young and living loudly.Wouldn't you say my color choice expresses just that? I don't know about you but I get antsy just thinking about all the warm weather and
little umbrellas that are going to be hanging out of my drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment