Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm Back!

On Friday the heavens opened and an angel/Charter Network employee (bless his heart and his green fanny pack) flew through my front door and reconnected me with civilization. Can I get a hallelujah? Matt and I've been without Internet or cable for 2 weeks since we decided to ditch our joke of a provider and had to wait for the new installation date. I'm not going to lie it was a ruff two weeks... you can only close the blinds, pop popcorn, pick a previously viewed movie from your collection and pretend your living room is a movie theatre so many times. 
See that lady in the orange? I met her in 2nd grade during Catechism classes and now she has landed herself a BIG girl job and is moving off to San Francisco (applause). Thank you. On Friday we celebrated by doing what all Orange County kids do.....wait for it.....drum roll......go to Down Town Fullerton for drinks! I swear we've become old, predictable, bingo playing, and high waist pant wearing women...and we like it. It's been beyond difficult for me over the recent years to see my little group grow up and go separate ways.  I sometimes wish I could slow down time or press rewind. I will miss her but I'm so happy this opportunity came to such a deserving girl!
Vest-12.97, Dress-FREE, hand me down (Holla), and sandals- $2 from a street vendor.
Matt loved this outfit and said I looked like an impressionist painting, a Cezanne to be exact.
I think I'm going to start posting more of my amazing finds and affordable outfits. I've been cleaning out my closet and found some forgotten gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment