Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

How is your Thursday going? I'm currently eating Twizzlers for breakfast and skipping out on the gym:)
Here are some items I'm thirsty for on this fine Thursday:
I'm thirsty for a getaway and can't wait for my yearly trip to San Diego to roll around. For 5 days my only concerns will be playing in the sand, eating ice cream, and laughing with family!
I'm thirsty for the midnight showing of Magic Mike! I think the casting director deserves some kind of an award...just saying.
Tonight should be fun and In the words of my friend Candice, "It's going to
be a Cougar fest".
Stolen from "The Pink Growl Blog" and I want it! I love saying MERICA and I know you do too!
This might end up being my 4th of July tank top.
I'm thirsty for Kate Spade wedding gifts and time to plan my own. I'm getting
married in 10 months and all we've done is pay for the location and search for honeymoon locations. Where did you go or would like to go on yours? We need help deciding. I'm all about Europe and he's all about Jamaica. I fear if we can't make up our minds soon we'll end up like the folks below.
Enjoy your Thursday, This week is almost over!

5 comments:

  1. Do Jamaica! Nothing like lounging around in a bathing suit with your new hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kate Spade :) And love those Merica tanks!!! I'm happy I'll still be in the country for July 4th :) Happy Weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend to you too! Next time you move you should come to LA!

      Delete
  3. I love those kate spade wedding gifts! So pretty. And that first photo is too cute! Following back.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete