Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hoarder

I've been organizing my closet and two unopened/forgotten boxes of clothes from my nearly year ago move. It's no secret I have Marie Antoinette tendencies (minus the whole not caring about French people starving) with clothes and by many would even be considered a hoarder. I prefer “highly enthusiastic collector” but you can’t always be victorious. I come from a long line of hoarders so I’m not apologetic, it’s in my blood, sorry mom and grandma you've been outed! I have a lot of things I'm actually ready to part with but can't bare to sell from be sold at yard sales for pennies. Maybe I'll give ebay or Craig's list a try. I've also seen bloggers have shop my closet sites and have always wondered how well they do.
Outfit: Silk one shoulder Maggy London dress worn with a Levis denim top.
 My closet is very black and white and by that I mean everything is either super glitzy or plain Jane. I've challenged myself to bring the two looks together and get more use out of the lonely dresses I own. Success? I think so!
Last night I went to a going away dinner for one of my dearest friends!
We gathered at an Italian restaurant we've been eating since we were in high school. We adore this place not only for their amazing food but because they might as well write on their hiring forms that being a good looking male is their biggest criteria. True story my lady friends.
My Dessert!
Now isn't that a beautiful sight? You would think it was my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that dessert looks amazing! It's 8:30am here so I want that for breakfast! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that place! I just love dessert and attractive men ;) Shh, don't tell the boyfriends!!!!

    ReplyDelete