Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wayan's Brothers

Love him.
Love them.
Saturday was pretty normal we just hung-out with our celebrity friends and went out to dinner (HA, if only).You can omit the former from that claim and accept the latter as the only truth. On Friday I caught wind that the Wayan's Brothers were scheduled to perform at a Improv in Orange County over the weekend and jumped at opportunity to see the pair in all their glory. Matt and I both grew up watching their comedy show and recently discussed how hilarious we found them both to be. We lucked out and were able to secure two VIP meet and greet tickets which landed us front row seats and a little time with the boys after the show. It was pretty wild to be in arms reach of the guys throughout the entire show. Their performance was definitely a crowd pleaser that had me crying, hyperventilating, snorting, and laughing.

 I love that I'm marrying someone who is spontaneous, playful, and believes in truly dating one another as much as I do. Every weekend lends an opportunity for a new adventure and I forever someone to take them with me.

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't imagine life without adventures. Jake is very much like that and I think I would get SO BORED if he wasn't. True, our spontaneous adventures have calmed down a bit since adult jobs took over our lives, but it's the little things, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to hold on to the little things when the world gets crazy!

      Delete
  2. That's so cool that you got to meet the Wayan Brothers! Looks like a really fun night :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Chicnova Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night and they were super sweet!

      Delete
  3. Found you on Head to Toe Chic and followed. I love what I see on your blog so far and look forward to great reads!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so cool!! I love the Wayans brothers. And you and your fiance seem to have so much fun together, I'm happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete