Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Big Books, I like you and I cannot lie. Well, I've learned to love you and hope you’re worth every over priced penny. Dear Soul, a big chunk of your square footage has been sold to the man down stairs to pay for my education. Hopefully it's just good-bye for now. Dear San Francisco, did you miss me? I just booked a flight and will be back exploring your windy streets in early November. I can't wait for your food, shopping, nightlife, and adventures. Dear Matt, thanks for always kissing and telling me you love me at least 20 times a day. I think you’re quite the dish and It's good to know the feeling is mutual. Oh and I broke the garbage disposal but it's OK because you love me? Dear Wedding, you're 7 months way and I feel like I've been engaged for two years. Can we work some magic and do something about this? Dear Weekend, I'm so glad we get to start our three days of fun together! We have a wedding, birthday, brunch, and a alligator slip n' slide waiting for us!
Random: I need these two shirts.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend girl! I feel the opposite about being engaged. I love this time and I don't want it to end, plus it's flown by! I can't believe we've already been engaged 6 months and will be married in 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the Linkup!!

    Ahh the Big Bang Theory inspired picture made me smile! That is my favorite song, ever! haha

    I hope you have a good weekend!!

    -Heather


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete