Sunday, September 23, 2012

:)

(Heels-F21 $18, Purse- gift, and dress-Nordstrom Rack $25 from $185 Holla)

Always the guests never the bride and groom...well, at least until our turn in May. We've been lucky enough to celebrate many happy marriages this year and Saturday was no exception. The Jones wedding was an extremely intimate tearjerker and the stage to some of the best speeches I've ever heard. I had many moments where I thought to myself, "Oooooo you should write that down". 
After the wedding I went to my friend's 27th birthday party that came complete with a Slip and Slide (forever young)! The eight year old in me was jumping for joy while the rest me was sure that participating would lead to a broken a bone. I had a YOLO moment (just kidding, I think that acronym should die) and decided to fly face first down the yellow and purple pastic. It feels good to just let go once in a while:)

2 comments:

  1. I used to love the slip and slide!!! It was the best ever. I love your dress you wore to the wedding!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete