Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm a Crook

Did I get your attention? I'm a minor crook, the type that sneaks candy in movie theaters and from time to time might put a little Sprite in a designated water cup. I've been so busy that I haven't had the luxury of writing much less breathing. Last week, two days before the celebration of my birth Matt and I went to movies. During the drive he grew extremely disappointed when he discovered that of all days I opted for a little clutch over my normal luggage sized purses and the only thing he'd be smuggling past Cinema security would be a packet of gum or a ugly Tootsie Roll. Being the problem solver that I am I suggested that he give my MK Purse two days early and to not dare deny is wasn't currently rolling around in his trunk. It took him a whole 2 seconds to it pull of his drunk trunk and fill it with sodas, M&Ms, gummy bears, and apples rings. We both think we won.
(Top: Daniel Rainn, Shorts & Heels: Nordies, and my purse/candy smuggler: Michael Kors.)
Lastly, I invite you to stop by lilygray.blogspot.com, her and I completed a really fun Q&A and she a has a number of fun giveaways and post going on this week!


11 comments:

  1. Love that outfit! That was definitely a win-win situation! Hope you had a great birthday love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purse...and shoes!! You made me laugh. The hubby and I are ALWAYS sneaking treats into the movie. Once we even snuck in takeout! (big bag) hope you had an awesome birthday!!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh how lucky you are that he agreed to give it to you early! But it does sound like you both won! It's really cute! I hope you had a great birthday :) and I LOVE sneaking things into movie theaters--- that's what big purses are for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sneaking treats into the movies is the way to go! They charge SO much for the candy it's ridiculous. I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my scarf giveaway! (open internationally)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and I'm following you back!

      Delete