Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Break Time!

I was studying and writing a paper until I realized I had a blog worthy top and necklace on. It seemed like a good enough reason/excuse for me to take a break. I take frequent loooooooong breaks. In the last hour I booked a hotel room in Palm Springs for the weekend (Mini Vaca HOLLA), played with my cat, ate a few Gobstoppers, and began writing to you fine people:)

Back to my cute upper half...I picked up my shirt and necklace at a sample sale in Downtown LA for 5 bucks each! I'm super obsessed with jewelry right now and couldn't be more pleased with my find. I have so many old and ready to part with "finds" that I've been thinking of opening up an Esty shop to liquidize some of my jewelry and vintage collection. I hunting for treasure at thrift stores, sample sales, and fleas markets so much that if it goes well I might start shopping for vintage and trendy pieces to sell on the regular.

It is 10:30pm and time for me to get back on the grind, adios amigos!
Matt and Cali not looking to pleased about helping me with my homework!

10 comments:

  1. That top is super cute! And the necklace! I love the necklace!!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you via Head to Toe Chic, love seeing other Lala land bloggers!

    Can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your giveaway over at head to toe chic and you mentioned you are at cal poly pomona i am not too far away from you in azusa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are super close to each other! I've become really close to some bloggers but none live close enough to ever meet up. I'll be checking out your page forsure!

      Delete
  4. i love your necklace and top! you should definitely open an Etsy shop! it's a great way to make a little extra cash with some of your vintage goodies. :) you're such a doll! i'm kim from a very sweet blog and i'll be entering your giveaway! hope we can be blog buddies, because i love your personality. it's FUN!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Etsy shop support!We can forsure be blog buddies! I'm going to spend all day to tomorrow checking out all my new friends! Have a great weekend love!

      Delete
  5. SO Super Cute!! Want want want!

    ReplyDelete