Wednesday, September 5, 2012

IPhone

 In high school I was the first of my gal pals to successfully convince their parent's to purchase them a coveted cell phone. Now 10 years later I'm last one to join the smart phone brigade. YES, my days of hand written directions, facebooking on Matt's phone, and surfing the web from only my laptop are over! I will surely miss the times I'd run into other internetless cellphone users and exchange a high five or a "heck yes" in support of one another. True story, I once got a fist pump inside a Jamba Juice once.

I've been insanely busy with my promotion and hope  to start again....hopefully but for now I'll share photos from my new phone (Yes, I am obsessed):

Zebras, indoor gardens, LA County Fair, fried Dodger dogs, and classic cars!

1 comment:

  1. I am still smartphone less! After years of begging my parents (yes, I am 22 and still on the plan) it is fruitless. Maybe this year...

    Love your blog, new follower here! Ciao!
    Anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete