Tuesday, January 3, 2012


Every January 1st mottos like “New Year, New YOU”, exercise balls, and gym shoes creep/roll out of hiding.  Earlier this week my gym shoes managed not only to creep out of my closet but somehow latch themselves to my feet. Since they were already on me I said what the heck and them come with to Coffee Bean. That’s when the unthinkable happened, they convinced me to go jogging through S. Pasadena. During my jogging adventure I spent a lot of time swishing around ideas in my brain and letting my emotions run freely through my heart. I have a really good life and I shouldn’t need Holidays or specific dates to acknowledge how blessed I am. The past year has been full of challenges, hard lessons, and growing up. Now that I’m a little stronger and wiser I hope to enjoy life little more and stress over it less. My only goal for 2012 is to be less of a worry bee and more of a free bird. I think that by having a light, free, and happy soul all other things will fall into place. Best of luck this year my friends and don’t sweat the small stuff!
Now that you know how I'm starting 2012 how about I show you how I ended 2011.

 

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment