Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Awesome and Awkward Tuesday

Awkward
1. The rate at which the guy behind me in class is breathing. I understand that the intake of oxygen is fundamental to our existence, but his deep, groggy, and near death breathing patterns scare me.
2. Paying 16 dollars for the scrumptious looking but average tasting monsters pictured above.
3. Reaching the register after 45mins of shopping and realizing you don't have your wallet. Yesterday was extremely unfortunate:(
4. Wearing two different colored sandals to a really nice restaurant. In my defense, sea foam green and light blue might as well be brother and sister.

Awesome
1. Going to Vegas for exactly 24 hours this weekend just to party!
2. Being able to name all 50 states in less than a minute and shocking the non-believers. Boo-yah!
3. Winning second place in my first fantasy league and finally collecting my winnings.
4. Finding super expensive text books on Amazon.com for less than 10 bucks.
5. Textured tights. I've become obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment