Friday, November 4, 2011

Pull yourself together.

AMEN Lizzie.

This week in a nuttshell....

I lost my agenda. I feel like Linus without his blanket.
I found a 4 day old donut in my $200 purse. My purse now suffers from sugary dandruff.
My car broke down. Mexicans think soda pop can cure everything (i.e. drink a sprite to cure all stomach related illnesses) so I called bullshit when my Dad told me to pour some over my battery. To my amazement it works and my car started up almost immediately.
I got accepted to Cal Poly and then dropped my Stats class. It was one of the hardest and most adult decisions I have made. I decided to be honest with myself and realize that I took on more than I could handle. I'm happy and can't wait for the following quarter.
I've been fighting off a cold and my allergies are in full affect, I think I one of these:


Oh and when I thought things were starting to get normal a guy approached me yesterday and said, " Miss I just got out of jail, I know this sounds odd (NO, it sounds scary) but can I have some of your money?" What kind of pitch is that? If you want my money don't include your dirty laundry or sound like your about to politely rob me.

So today at 11:00am I am taking Miss Taylor's advice by having a drink for breakfast, eating frosting out of the container, getting dolled up, and having a fun day. Goodbye stress, hello weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment