Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble

I’m thankful for the condo I live in with Matt and our cat daughter. I’m thankful for last Friday and having a home full of our closest, loudest, and craziest friends.
Our friends:
 The people who bring drinks and décor to your party (i.e. jungle juice and Jesus candles).
The people who bring humus and pita bread and get charged with being un-American and teased all night for ruining Thanksgiving.
The people that show up with two bottles of whiskey, a big smile and news that their catching a flight in 4 four hours.
The people that have their cheifs make the food they bring to parties. I’m not going to hate; I have dreams about that banana frosted heaven sent bread. Can I have his contact info?
The people that make you laugh till you cry!

I’m very proud of my deliciously cute set up!
The acorn treats I made and Matt having too much fun with the Turkey saw.


Btw you haven’t lived till you’ve had cottage beef, cauliflower mashed potatoes and stuffing with spicy sausage and egg in it! Thanks to everyone who came and brought yummy dishes!!!

I love my family, my friends, my man, and my cat. Happy Turkey day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment