Thursday, October 18, 2012

Target $$$$

(Top- Matt's, Skirt- $11 Target, and Wedges-Tom's)
I rolled into Target yesterday to pick up some essentials and hopefully stumble upon an isle end clearance treasure or two. I've prohibited myself from wandering to women's clothing because their ticket prices have become a little too rich for my blood. I understand Target's new marketing plan and that over the past so many years they've worked to elevate themselves... I get it, but I'm a baller who likes to budget. Also, something doesn't well with me about dropping $50 on a piece at the same place I buy my low priced toilet paper, toothpaste, and microwaveable popcorn.  Anyways, this ombre skirt caught my eye and I was terrified to check the price and to be informed that I'd have to choose between it or brushing my teeth. GOOD NEWS it was an internet return (didn't know that option existed) and was only 11 bucks! I had a dinner date with some of my finest ladies and couldn't find a top to wear with my skirt so being pressed for time I improvised and tied up one of Matt's. I felt cute so therefore I'm considering my efforts cute.
Lastly, I battled an hour and half in traffic to eat what seemed like 5 pounds deep dish pizza with these beautiful people. All night I constantly found myself gasping for air and wiping away tears between laughing. We are always that group who is a little too loud and a little too happy!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica! if i am ever in California i would LOVE to do a little film for you :). and if you ever stop by utah give me a ring! (and if you're game, i would go for five pounds of deep dish pizza too!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target's prices are increasing! They've really become popular with all of these collaborations. I hope they don't lose sight as to why people shopped their in the first place. I love pizza! Looks like everyone was happy :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete