Sunday, October 14, 2012

October

I really and I mean really like Halloween. I actually just plainly enjoy all holidays. I believe all things in life should be celebrated to the fullest and with that said the little free time I have between working full-time and attending school full-time has been spent snatching up goodies at Michael's and the grocery store. I swear Michael's is more dangerous and lethal than the mall on pay day and chugging energy drinks. I get the jitters just thinking about that place. How is it that I can easily exchange multiple 20 dollar bills for glitter pumpkins, candle holders, glue sticks, elaborate stickers, candle holders, $1.00 note pads...need I say more? Own up my friends, you know you've been there.
Some fun things I picked up and placed around the condo.
Rocking Halloween from my purse to my booze! Matt and I got together with some friends on Saturday and had a Halloween themed party complete with pumpkin cake, pumpkin beer, pumpkin carving and pumpkin tortilla chips! We had the best night and laughed uncontrollably the whole time!
Oh and these are just fun. 
We love our friends pups!

I wish I could come around blog land more often but for now this is all I got with the little time I have.

14 comments:

  1. That Blue Moon seasonal collection is delish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the different Blue Moon seasonals especially Honeymoon!

      Delete
  2. I love Halloween too and agree with you about Michaels. I just did a post on it about a week ago. They had so many cool Halloween things. I went in for a wreath and found a bunch of other stuff. Love the pictures you took. It really puts me in the Spirit. Halloween is a FUN holiday!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the post! Michael's is a girl's dream come true or at least for us!

      Delete
  3. Newest follower here! Cute blog, I can't wait to read more.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! You and your honey are adorable. After reading a few pages I can tell you live in the San Francisco area? I go up there quite often and would if you could suggest any hidden gem restaurants? I saw your review on foreign cinema and loved it!

      Delete
  4. Michael's is awesome! Have one I go to... but on ly on my lunch hour so I am limited on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one right by my work too! I sometimes go there to beat the traffic!

      Delete
  5. I love Halloween! So excited to celebrate more in the next couple weeks! I love all your decorations, so fun!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog (The one with the red collar) looks like it could be my dogs twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually my friend's but it's good to know he has a twin!

      Delete