Sunday, October 7, 2012

Palm Springs

Welcome to The Saguaro, Palm Spring, CA
Matt and I spent the weekend at an amazing hotel with a ultra chic 70's vibe. Upon arriving one can expect to see the rooms and grounds covered with vibrant colors, period furniture, black and white art/photos, and guests sipping on fresh fruit cocktails. This boutique style hotel is definitely a playground for the young and trendy.
How cute do we look? I'm rocking a new lace dress from H&M and Matt is wearing one of many sharp coats he inherited from his father. I love that my man enjoys dressing up and dinning out as much as I do. Matt insisted on picking the location and he did not disappoint. We dinned at a mainly outdoor restaurant which was once the former ranch of the old Hollywood actor, Cary Grant. The courtyard we dined in was utterly romantic and the meal was unforgettable. We both agree a million times over that we've never had a finer glass of wine or plate of food. We spent a good two hours tracing through the highlights of our relationship and laughing about our beginnings. We both have demanding schedules but we keep our relationship strong by celebrating the time we have alone to truly date each other.
Thanks for a great weekend babe!


12 comments:

  1. you two look very cute! I love your dress and that marilyn monroe statue is awesome. the colors at the hotel are so vibrant! FUN FUN FUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks amazing and I love the picture of you under Marylin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore her and couldn't have been more excited to take that picture!

      Delete
  3. What a great weekend!!!! I love it :)That dress is darling too. I'm also going to add how jealous I am that you get to wear a cute dress while i'm hauling my wellington boots from the closet and dusting off my rain jackets. Juuussss saying.

    Also, I think I've come up with a concept for the sponsor posts I want you to do! I'm going to email you about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have friends in BC and I'm fully aware of your pain. I don't think I could ever live anywhere but CA.

      I just saw you email and love it! I'll be writing you back later today!

      Delete
  4. I loveeee your dress and that hotel looks super cool! Definitely jealous you ate dinner on Cary Grant's former ranch. That's so amazing!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Cary Grant is what sold Matt on the place and it didn't disappoint!

      Delete
  5. i saw this hotel on groupon and considered buying it for a weekend for my husband and i. based on your stay here i will next time i see it on groupon! i love the bright colors the hotel used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a next time must, they had some of the best service I've ever experience!

      Delete
  6. Haha I love that he inherited costs from his dad! I wish my mom had fab clothes shed pass on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Multi beautiful and pretty pictures deserves thanks - thanks http://alhadeeka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete