Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter and Pearls

This fashionista is in some desperate need of some Chanel but will be left to fake it until she makes it. 
(Glasses: F21 $3, Long Sleeve: Target $7, Skirt: Nordstrom Rack $8, Necklace: Gift $0, and Clutch Nordstrom Rack $15. Not bad for $33 bucks)

I had a romantic and feminine Easter outfit planned out in my head that didn't exactly translate into real life. Over the past month I collected some killer pieces but made the mistake of not assembling them until this morning and 15 minutes before I needed to leave to church. BIG fail. In my moment of panic I decided to channel my style icon, Coco Chanel since it was the only way I can justify wearing black on a day ruled by pastels.
Normal eggs are so last year.
I hope your Easter was well spent sipping some bubbles and chatting with family. I treasure and enjoy celebrating the relationship I have with my man. We fell asleep last night sipping chocolate, peanut butter, and banana beer on the sofa and woke up with the excitement of Christmas morning to exchange Easter baskets. You are never too old for plastic eggs filled with reese cups.

Live and Love passionately!





6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! And i'm always for a affordable outfit, so way to go. Cute and affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up. Would love it if you stopped by and checked out my blog and said hello :).

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete