Sunday, March 17, 2013

Breakfast At Tiffany's Bridal Shower

With the help of my amazing bridal party, my two best friends/Maids of Honor put together a girl's dream bridal shower. Do you see those amazing decorations, bows, food, and treats? Gorgeous! I've always loved themed parties and after attending a 50's housewife shower I knew I wanted to come up with something as equally creative. Since I adore all things classy, dainty, and ladylike a Breakfast at Tiffany's shower was a natural choice. The invite included specific directions for all guests to wear their favorite little black dress paired with pearls or diamonds. I couldn't be more pleased with the lengths everyone took to follow the theme. Thanks to the ladies who this day so memorable!

I have a friend who is an amazing baker and made these cupcakes from champagne, strawberries, and creme.
Games and sign-in table

Speaking of games my friend Christa put together her own version of the Newly Wed Game and it was a huge hit! She came up with a bunch of questions she had Matt answer first and then in front of the entire party I guessed his responses. It was absolutely hilarious and everyone laughing and gasping for air. I think my next post needs to show case all the questions and answers.
The bridal party looking FABULOUS!
All of the attendees!

It was overwhelming to have such great company gather and extend sweet wishes to me. I began tearing up at least a dozen times while reading all my cards and opening gifts. I was gifted everything from home essentials and lingerie to boardgames and some of my grandmother's beautiful jewelry. The wedding is only 46 days away and this shower made it more real than ever. I feel like I'm exactly where I need to be and surrounded by all the right people. I couldn't be more blessed to have such a strong community of friends and family.
My lovely friends I met in Elementary and Jr. High School!
Cousins and Aunties
Sister, Yvette and Mom
Future Mother In-law and Mom

2 comments:

  1. That is the perfect theme for a bridal shower! It looks like it was a lot of fun, and I love the dress you wore!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete