Wednesday, March 28, 2012

POP!

Falling in love and getting to eat that love is the best way to describe these, so glamours right? On Sunday, I decided to round up my favorite ladies and officially ask them to be in my wedding! All these girls are very dear to me and I'm honored to call them true friends and family.
Inside the cards the I wrote "Now it's my turn to POP the question, will you be my bridesmaid/maid honor?"
I carried the POP theme from the cards to the champagne and Ring pops. This is just one of many fun gatherings to come, so I hope you, dear reader, are ready for all things wedding all the time!

2 comments:

  1. Aww what a cute idea!! Those look delicious too! Congrats girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! Did you make those cupcakes?! And yes, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete