Monday, March 5, 2012

The "F" word

Awkward
  • There is something oddly funny about the F word (Fiance) and I can't help but giggle each time I try to say it. I love what it means but I feel like a dork when I say it.
  • Getting punched in the back by a 5 year old and then listening to him explain how sorry he is for mistaking me for his mom, little jerk.
  • Being out of breath after running around the block just once :/
Awesome
  • Getting Employee of the month! Woo hoo!
  • My current jam, "Feel so close" by Calvin Harris
  • Being the proud owner of a wedding dress! I know that's fast but it kind of found me!
  • Eating a real fatty meal tonight because Operation Skinny Bride starts tomorrow!
  • The Rustic Spoon in N. Hollywood, you have to try the Thai Drunken Noodles! (Thanks Randy and Becky)
Kitty photo bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment