Saturday, March 24, 2012

Back in the swing of things


(Heels-Target, Necklace- Brass Plum, Dress and Cardi- Nordies)
Its been many moons since I've felt well enough to comb my hair or wear cute clothes.
Here is a few tidbits from my week:

Cravings
 Question for you, my dear reader: Does registering a 100+ degree temperature excuse going to 7-Eleven in heart printed boxers, your man's shirt, fancy flats, and a zebra blanket? Yeah, I think so too. My scary, sniffling, sick self was craving cherry slurpees and I would not let anything get in the way, especially my appearance. I may not be a doctor, but I'd like to think that sugar treat was what helped me beat the feverish heat.
Crazy Town
While driving I saw a car with its back window completely covered by a sticker that said "Fuck Love" I had to catch up, I had to see the person who felt so "expressive"... and to my amazement there was 30 something year old male dancing like it was going out of style. I felt like he was sending a message, like "Hey world, she stole my heart, but she can never steal my spirit!" A broken-hearted Braveheart, if you will.
He told you
A movie is being filmed in the courtyard of Matt's building. Matt nearly got in an altercation with one of their PR people who thought he was a misplaced extra. Instead of allowing him to explain, Mr. Big Shot poked at Matt (get your hands off my man) and he got in his face about how they didn't need him quite yet and this wasn't his scene. Matt finally had to speak over him and say "I'm not an actor! This is my real life and real clothes, I work here! Get out of my face!" As Matt walked off the whole crew broke into ohhhhs and dangs!
Fancy Halls
I've come across many inspirational fortune cookies but never a second look-worthy cough drop. Until now. Halls is crossing into fortune land by including quotes like "Together we can do this", "One drop at a time", "Give yourself a high-five", and "You can't be beat" on their wrappers. I dig it.

I'm excited for a healthy and happy weekend, the END:)

2 comments:

  1. What a crazy week you had! That singing man in his car is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have video taped him!

    ReplyDelete