Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dinner Club

Dinner club: an excuse for us ladies to assemble monthly, chit chat, and eat yummy food!  
Monday was our first official meeting at Kentro Greek Kitchen (Atmosphere and food are absolutely tops) and to my amazament there was gifts, balloons, and cupcakes waiting for me!
Thanks again Candice for whipping up these beauties!
I devoured one cupcake on the spot and have been rationing the leftovers out like scarce resources for breakfast each morning.
Hey, I like what I like:)
To my dear friends:
Many thanks for all your constant support and love over the years.
 You really know how to make a gal feel special.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is my Kate Spade do or die wish list...
A bag to describe my eating habits and a passport cover to represent my future status.
Hey Payday, where are you?

2 comments:

  1. I friggin LOVE that bag!!! And those cupcakes look delicious :) I found a link to your page on Tori's page and thought I'd come support a fellow beginner blogger! Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Freya, I just started following your blog and for some reason it won't let me comment:( Anyways, I wanted you to know your cooking looks amazing! Let me know if there is anyway we can help each other!

    ReplyDelete