Friday, March 30, 2012

SF

Cardi- Halogen, Skirt- Winter Kate, Tank- sample sale $2, Satchel- Kate Spade, and boots $5!
I saved these booties from a clearance bin in San Francisco five years ago! In my teens San Francisco was nearly a second home, I miss it.

Flash back to circa 2006, I had to log on to Myspace for these.
A cute house
Late night sushi
Barn party in Sonoma
49er game, I swear I can make friends anywhere
The view from my Uncle's
My brother and I at Love Fest!
Love Fest Float
Christa and I in a fountain
Cruising the Golden Gate

I love looking at old pictures and being reminded of where I've been and where I want to go. Before I die, I hope I'll have the courage to ditch my car and voyage across by foot. I'm planning a road trip this summer so it could happen much sooner than later!

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I love finding awesome things in thrift stores or clearance bins, it's so much more meaningful to me haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still heart broke I can't post to your site:( I honestly try daily.

      Delete
  2. PS I posted your button on my page! Thanks for being the first! I'll let you know when I have mine!

    ReplyDelete