Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NEW Traditions

Matt and I are close to mastering the whole being a little family and living together thingamajig. Infusing our different lives and traditions is exciting but I'm more interested in creating our own. I frantically texted him 2 weeks ago with something along the lines of……. "Matt, we live together and we really need our own traditions! We need them now!"  What can I say? I’m an over dramatic girl who wants magical moments and memories worth smiling about! My solution to our lack of traditions was to create a really special one for Christmas. Since our families live far apart our holidays are typically spent rushing and driving from one destination to the next. I decided that Eve Christmas would be our day to celebrate with each other. Matt is sleeping and doesn’t know this little invite is waiting for him.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment